Regardless of how good QuickBooks Online is for managing daily business tasks, working with it is not still safe from errors and technical glitches, just like other accounting software. Today, in this post, we want to discuss everything you need to know about QuickBooks error 103. So, let’s begin.
Frustrated with QuickBooks error 103 and want assistance to rectify it? If yes, freely contact our QuickBooks officials at +1-855-856-0042.
What is QuickBooks error 103?
A user can encounter QuickBooks error 103 when connecting a bank account to QuickBooks Online to download the latest bank feeds.
What are the reasons triggering QuickBooks error code 103?
QuickBooks error code 103 is mainly caused when the users use the wrong sign-in info to connect their bank accounts to QuickBooks Online.
A short guide to fix the QuickBooks cannot create pdf
What should you do to troubleshoot QuickBooks error 103?
Step 1- Verify your banking sign-info is correct
1. On your computer, open a browser and directly visit your bank’s website.
2. Write down the web address (like https://www.bank.com). This may prove useful later.
3. Sign in to your bank’s website with the User ID and password you have.
4. If you’re successfully able to sign in, then the User ID and password you have are right. If any sign-in error pops up, go through the bank’s instructions to get your User ID and the password.
Once you have your right User ID and password, move on to the second step.
You may like to read: QuickBooks Error 1723
Step 2- In QuickBooks Online, sign in to your bank account
Procedure for an existing connection:
1. In QuickBooks Online, select the Banking tab.
2. Click on the bank or credit card account that needs to be updated.
3. Select the option named ‘Edit.’
4. Tap the Edit sign-in info button.
5. If your browser auto-enters the sign-in information (the user ID and password), clear it. This step makes sure your browser doesn’t enter any old sign-in information by mistake.
6. Then, manually enter the user ID and password for your bank account.
7. If you see the option named ‘Show’ there, select it to confirm you have entered the correct sign-in information.
8. Select the Update button after that.
Procedure for a new connection:
1. In QuickBooks Online, go to the Banking tab.
2. To connect a bank account for the first time, select the Connect account option. If you have previously connected online banking accounts, select the Link account option.
3. In the Search space, enter the bank’s web address that you have noted above in the first step.
4. From the search results, select your bank.
5. If your browser auto-enters the sign-in information, clear it. Afterward, manually enter the user ID and password for your bank account.
6. If you see the Show option, select it to confirm you have entered the right sign-in information.
7. Then select the Continue button.
Also see: QuickBooks Error 3180
If you fail to resolve QuickBooks error 103 even after applying the above troubleshooting procedure, then we recommend you instantly get in contact with our QuickBooks official team at +1-855-856-0042 for additional troubleshooting guidance on fixing it. Our QuickBooks troubleshooters have years of proficiency and will rectify this error for you in a few moments.