Creative / Design
- Development and creation of inspirational and comprehensive digital guideline layouts, templates, and toolkits ensuring consistency and alignment to global brand DNA and requirements.
- Development of layouts and art work including materials for print managing more than one design project and multiple seasons at once.
- Create visual content for seasonal guidelines, non-seasonal toolkits, and special projects including graphic elements and photo material necessary for store environments.
- Responsible for maintaining the store data base, with correct technical drawings, latest photos, renders, site-surveys, competitors’ analysis, new material researches.
- Work in strong partnership with the VM and Display Team, Store Development, Store Design, and EMEA Marketing.
- Support the management with maintenance of seasonal calendar template.
- Drive the Sell-in tool creation for brand divisions.
- Support the management in the process of collaboratively designing flagships window and instore visualization, together with the global team.
- Driving the digitalization of processes and implementation and optimizing site related master data.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
We are looking for:
* Minimum 3-4 year’s experience as Graphic Designer preferably in fashion retail, art, or marketing environments.
* Experience in supplier communication and clear briefing.
* Experience in visual communication and creation of appealing documents
About the company:
For a global fashion brand based in Amsterdam I am currently recruiting a temporary Graphic Designer. This is a role for +/- 8 hours a week for the coming three months.
You will support in a special project, in delivering a digital booklet for all stores globally. The hours are flexible and can be done from home.