QuickBooks running slow is the most annoying issue that users face while working on the application. In the time of advanced and growing technology, problems like these hamper productivity and business. It often happens when the workstation does not meet the minimum requirements for QuickBooks. Lack of storage space and outdated QuickBooks Desktop can also evoke the issue. To know other causes and troubleshooting solutions to fix QuickBooks Desktop performance issues, follow the complete blog until the end.
There are multiple ways to fix QuickBooks running slow issue. The easiest of them is consulting the QuickBooks support team. Simply dial +1-800-579-9430 and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals.
Main triggers of QuickBooks Desktop Loading extremely slow issue
Following are the factors responsible for performance issues in QuickBooks:
- Your workstation is unable to meet the requirements to run QuickBooks.
- Damage to some QuickBooks program files and Windows operating system.
- Users’ QuickBooks program is not updated to the latest release.
Permanent Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Desktop Performance Issues
Solution 1. Download the newly released QuickBooks update
- Close company files, before you close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click the Windows icon, right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon and select the Run as administrator option.
- When the No Company Open screen prompts, choose the Help menu and click Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Choose the Options tab and click the Mark All button and then Save.
- Click the Update Now tab and then tick the Reset Update checkbox.
- Select Get Updates to start downloading the update file. When it completes, open QuickBooks and install the update.
You may also read:- QuickBooks Error 6073
Solution 2. Get QuickBooks Tool Hub and use QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool
- Close all open company files before you exit QuickBooks and then download the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- When prompted, save the setup file to Downloads or your Windows Desktop for easy access.
- Double-click to open the downloaded file and follow the prompt steps to install the tool hub.
- Agree to the terms and conditions to complete the installation.
- From your Windows desktop, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-clicking its icon.
- When the tool hub opens, click Program Problems and then QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool.
- Once it fixes issues related to Microsoft components, close the tool, and restart your device.
Solution 3. Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to repair damaged Microsoft components
- In QuickBooks Tool Hub, choose Network Issues and click QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- After running the tool, restart your workstation to ensure the components are updated.
- Some alternate solutions to fix the issue:
- The large size of the company file can also make QuickBooks slow. To fix this, run the Condense Data Utility Tool and reduce the company file size.
- Repair the damaged QBWUSER.ini file to fix the damage.
We are hopeful that the information and troubleshooting solutions discussed in the blog will help you fix QuickBooks running slow issue. If you still face the same issue, call us on our toll-free number +1-800-579-9430 and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals.
Read more:- QuickBooks Error 6189