The QuickBooks Condense Data Utility is the tool which is introduced by Intuit to shrink the company file size. This utility summarizes the old data and thus improves the performance of the company file. By using this tool, you can experience the better performance of your company file and can work on it without any interruptions. If you are looking for the proper guidelines to utilize this tool, then you are in the right place. This post contains all the relevant details that are necessary to reduce the file size using QuickBooks online condense data utility.
Are you still unable to figure out how does condense data utility works QuickBooks and need immediate help? You can connect with our professionals by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359.
Discussing the Advantages of Using QuickBooks Desktop Condense Data Utility
The Condense Data Utility allows users to compress and shrink their data files. Businesses prefer it all around the world for the following reasons:
- By deleting audit traces, the firm file becomes smaller.
- It makes it more convenient and easier to access the company file.
- It removes superfluous transactions while preserving the integrity of the critical ones.
- Also, it compiles a list of transactions that are written in detail.
Related Post: QuickBooks Installation Error 1334
Things You Must Be Aware Of: QuickBooks Online Condense Data Utility.
While the QuickBooks enterprise compressed data application is highly beneficial, it does cause a permanent alteration in your company file. Therefore, you should be aware of the following: –
You won’t be able to return to the original company file after using Quickbooks Condense Data Utility. If your QuickBooks is up to date and you don’t need to condense your company file, we don’t recommend using this program. Instead, organizations use it when their data file is large, the list limit is approaching, or the system hardware is about to be replaced.
- It’s feasible that the size of your file will not change:-
Using the QuickBooks desktop compress data tool to lower the size of the corporate file is common practice. In other cases, though, the file size may remain unaltered. To decrease file size, the application typically removes transaction data and lists things. Furthermore, there will be no substantial impact if your data is full of inventory items or open transactions.
Also Read: QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Provider
Stepwise Instructions To Utilize QuickBooks Condense Data Utility In QuickBooks 2019
Condense Data Utility’s new functionality allows you to eliminate the audit trail, reducing file size while maintaining all detailed transactions. The best part is that this method is also much faster than using the standard Condense file. Furthermore, to lower the file size in the QuickBooks 2019 edition, follow the procedures indicated below.
- To begin, go to the File menu, pick Utilities, and then choose Condense Data from the drop-down menu.
- Check the option “Keep all transactions, but remove audit trail information up to date.” The size of your file will be decreased by up to 40% (18 MB). “
- Later, press the Next button, and a notice indicating “Working on your file now will appear” will appear on your screen.
- After that, a final window appears, informing you of the total size reduction of your firm file. It will also display the location of your backup file, which was created before your file was compressed.
Summing It Up!!
We assure you that you can easily reduce the file size of a company file and improve its performance via QuickBooks Condense Data Utility through this post. However, if you still have any questions related to it, connect with our experts at +1(855)-738-0359.