QuickBooks is prone to many errors which annoy users. QuickBooks error 3371 is one of them. It usually arises when a user opens or activates the QuickBooks Desktop application. When the error encounters, the user gets an error message saying, “Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.” The error mainly occurs due to a damaged QuickBooks registration file and corrupt software installation. Go through the complete blog to learn what prompts error 3371 in QuickBooks and how to fix it.
Need direct consultation for QuickBooks error 3371? Call us on our toll-free number +1-800-579-9430 and indulge in a meaningful conversation with the QuickBooks support team
Triggers for QuickBooks point of sale error 3371
Here are some possible reasons behind error 3371:
- Anti-virus applications installed on the computer are affecting QuickBooks desktop files.
- Important components and information like license details are missing or damaged.
- Windows update is corrupt or incomplete.
- The user is importing the.QBO file without saving it.
By now, you know what triggers the error. So, proceed to the troubleshooting solutions mentioned below to fix it.
Advanced Troubleshooting Solutions for QuickBooks error 3371 new hard drive
Solution 1. Get QuickBooks Tool Hub and make use of 3371 Error Fix
- Before closing the QuickBooks window, make sure no company is open in QuickBooks.
- Get the QuickBooks Tool Hub setup file and save it to an easily accessible location like your Windows Desktop.
- From your desktop, locate and open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file, then follow the step-wise instructions.
- Mark the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox to finish installing QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-clicking its desktop icon.
- From there, select Installation Issues and click 3371 Error Fix.
You may also read:- QuickBooks Error 6073
Solution 2. Perform a clean installation of the QuickBooks program
1. Download the new QuickBooks install file, note down the license number and product information, then uninstall QuickBooks
- Press the Windows and S keys at once on your keyboard, type, and open Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, select Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program.
- Scroll the list of installed programs and select the QuickBooks Desktop version you use.
- Click Uninstall/Change and follow the on-screen steps.
2. You are now ready to install the QuickBooks program again.
Solution 3. Resolve the error by repairing the damaged QuickBooks registration file
- Close the QuickBooks Desktop application and tap the Ctrl + Shift + Delete key to open the Task Manager.
- Select the Processes tab, look for the QBW32.exe, and right-click it.
- Click End Process, then OK, and open the Run window by pressing the Windows and R keys together.
- In the run window, write C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6 and click OK.
- From the folder, delete the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file and click Yes to confirm.
That’s all about QuickBooks error 3371. We hope you find the advisory blog resourceful and informative. If the problem doesn’t fix, call us on our toll-free number +1-800-579-9430 and talk to the certified QuickBooks expert’s team.
Read more:- QuickBooks Email not working